Just for reference: I love berry season.
This week alone, I've had raspberries (both the usual pink and the unusual golden), blueberries, strawberries, and cherries. I'd forgotten how much I like blueberries--I don't think I've had them in years. Berries have become meals for me lately, although I often add a side of steamed veggies--broccoli or cauliflower, usually. I recently discovered how easy it is to steam veggies in the microwave. And boy, am I glad I did.
This week, I also finally returned to my old yoga instructor for once-a-week classes, having lost track of her during some of my more intense time here. C, the sweetheart that she is, didn't even recognize me when I showed up. It doesn't help that last she saw me, I had chin-length red hair and wore contacts. She said that it made her wonder if she would recognize her own children if they cut and dyed their hair. I found that extremely flattering, in an extremely weird fashion. But boy--whatever flexibility yoga had afforded me at one time, it's definitely gone now. I'm hoping it's just a matter of time for it to return, though.
Most of today I spent typing up recommendations to K, who's going on a trip to Denmark soon, with possible thoughts of living there in the future. I'd forgotten that I had so much to say on the subject--that email (now sent) got incredibly long. I may reprint sections of it here. When I have time. Which, in my case, often ends up to be never.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just do us a favor and remember that there are a couple of other food groups out there, 'kay?
Gods, I just realized something. I’m mother hen-ing you.
I’ll stop now.
Sorry.
Post a Comment