Saturday, April 15, 2006

quick-like, from NOLA

This trip has gone extremely well thus far. The one exception is that my feet haven't held up entirely to my liking, but I've also been walking an amazing amount each day compared to my usual. I'm blessed to have a wonderful host, as well as some great friends to catch up with, as well as a bonus of the option of time alone to explore each day if I want it--but only if I want it. Though I usually do.

I'd write more, but I think a concert looms, and I wouldn't miss this one for the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely glad that things went well. Like I'd mentioned a looooong time a go, you needed a break. Glad it was a good one.
And I hope the concert was as good as we'd both hope for (you lucky, lucky schmuck! :P)