Thursday, April 05, 2007

weather, office change

On Tuesday, it was almost 80 degrees here. This morning, I found a dusting of snow upon leaving home. A dusting, sure, but still.

Just switched offices: new one's bigger, but the desk makes my wrists hurt. I'll be rectifying that shortly, though. It also suffers from the same heating problem my office-before-last did: it's longer than it is wide (three windows again!), so the heat builds up in it pretty quickly since the heaters run the length of the windows. It needs some work (like a paint job: there are nail holes everywhere), but I like it. And I have a staff assistant in my area now, which has both up and down sides.

Off to fix the desk situation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys got a dusting; back here, we had an actual snowstorm (though it has since started to melt.)
Hopefully, OPP will be its usual, efficient self and your office will be painted sometime before the end of the year :P

Anne said...

We got the storms today. The field behind my office was covered when I left.

Anonymous said...

Snow for everyone, then. Joy :P