And I need to make another trip to the dealership. With six hours of the ride back left, my car's CD player decided it liked the CD it had in it so much that it kept it. But wouldn't play it for me, oh no. Instead I had to resort to radio. The number of country and/or Bible-thumping stations between western Ohio and here astounds me. Thank the powers that be for NPR. I caught the debate between Dean and Nader about third party candidacy and the election process. Fascinating. I freaking loved Nader's support of a binding "none of the above" vote. I will note, though, that neither of them wanted to touch the question about how we can open up the presidency to women and atheists. I found it interesting to note that whether or not women and atheists can even run is unclear.
I arrived back to find that virtually all my belongings (which had already been boxed) had been moved to the new place by L. and J.
My friends rock. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment