There's so much I've meant to write. So many entries I've composed in my head, never to emerge again. Often birthed on the drive to work.
For an example of my schedule after work of late, here's my last week:
Monday - mall and dinner with G.
Tuesday - coffee, walk, and drink with A.
Wednesday - planned BBC mystery night with G. and J. My body decided it wanted sleep more.
Thursday - dinner and used bookstore with D.
Friday - birthday gathering/dinner with J., L., and Dax. Bar thereafter with J., G., and a different J.
Saturday - gathering of friends and game
Sunday - work at the club
And this week's been remarkably similar. Why did I suddenly get so popular, and why does it have to suck so bad to have no time to myself? (not that I'm complaining about the company, mind.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment