So I headed home for lunch today. My timing's impeccable: I started driving back just as the sky let loose. I had a hard rain accompaniment all the way to campus, when it let up to a gentle but steady sprinkle.
I had brought my umbrella into my office this morning, but hadn't taken it with me back to the car during lunch. And guess who brilliantly decided to wear a white shirt with her skirt this morning?
Hi: that would be me.
I even further appreciate the fact that the door leading to my office is right inside the stairwell now. Not that it was a big deal.
Though I don't think it's raining presently, I can see another wave coming: the darkness having just crested over the nearest mountain range that I can see from my office window. I'm still getting used to this view: I switched offices recently, to one office back in the suite. It's nice: tucked away, a little more quiet, better furnished, less of a bowling alley layout, but it is down a window compared to my last office, which I do miss. But I still do like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Two updates in a day! I may faint! :P (Just kidding, I know that saying you're busy is an understatement.)
As for you and the skirt and the white shirt in the rain... Why can there never be pictures when I really, really want them? ;) (feel free to slug me for that one later if you care to.)
You're a dirty, dirty boy. And there would be slugging later on, but I'd be too afraid you'd enjoy it. :P
I don't know what you mean. I'm a paragon of virtue ;P
And, can there be slugging if I absolutely promise not to enjoy it at all?
*may be lying*
:P
You're a paragon of something, all right.
Ooooh! Ooooh! What? :P
Post a Comment