It's clear, beautiful and cold today. Nine degrees here. I see that it's seven where Dad is, thanks to Google being a helpful little monkey and showing it to me as soon as I open my browser.
I drove out to pick up CSA goods last night after work in blowing snow. Light on the highway, but you could barely (or in some cases, not at all) see the ranges. Mount Nittany I could see the eastern slope of, but the rest was entirely hidden. It's that sort of view that makes me love this place more in bad weather--I find that's when it's most magical in scenery, strangely.
I'm at work today, ostensibly running presentations, but we do have breaks between rushes of people, so I took a pause at my desk rather than standing all morning, eight to noon straight. I'll be back out there shortly, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Showing my stunning ignorance, I've gotta ask, what does CSA stand for?
CSA = Community Supported Agriculture
Post a Comment