This has not been a promising morning. No milk for my cereal. Little sleep. Couldn't do up the hook-and-eyelet on the back of my suit skirt. Running late to an 8:00 a.m. meeting. Those sorts of things.
I've been asked out twice in two weeks. It's kind of odd.
And I didn't just say no to this last one, which is unusual. It could work out okay: I could see that. There's actually someone else I wish had beat this last one to the punch--again, as I kind of sidled around it once already, which I rather wish I hadn't, now.
I guess that speaks to how much timing is a necessity--an art form--when dealing with me.
And now, I have to be on my way to my first all-department meeting, on only a scant few hours' sleep. Today should be entertaining, difficult, and enlightening, at the very least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment