Tuesday, October 25, 2005

sneezing

It's sneezing out there. No, seriously. It's not sleet, it's not snow. It's not quite freezing, either. It's sneeze.

It's snow (sort of) until it hits the windshield and melts, or until it hits the ground and turns into rainpuddle.

J. wants me to take a picture of Mount Nittany in fog. I've seen so many variations of that lately, but none that are photo-worthy. It's always been raining (doesn't make for a clear shot), or I've been late to work and didn't have time to go to a good spot to shoot it from.

Nor have I really found the right vista from which to take it, although the new Outreach Building out at Innovation Park has a fantastic view from the third floor conference room, I found out on Friday. We were kind of doing a preliminary meeting (hour and a half long, and we didn't even finish what all we could have covered) to see if we might be able to share info/knowledge about how to/what we're doing online. I found it useful, but I'm not sure the rest of the team did.

In any case. I'm at work, getting stuff done (well, not right now, but soon), I smell like pumpkin (thanks to Bath and Body Works' Pumpkin Body Butter and one of the Pumpkin Patches from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab), and all is right with the world. Other than the major sneezing going on outside.

No comments: