Wednesday, April 05, 2006

more snow

I left home this morning to find my car covered in snow, and snow still falling. Isn't it March that's supposed to be in like a lion, out like a lamb?

The sun's shining beautifully, even though it's below freezing and still snowing. On the drive in, the ridge beyond Mount Nittany was completely obscured by the clouds and snow. Checking my window now, though, it seems to be slowly moving on.

This next week is going to be more than a little bonkers, since I leave in a week for New Orleans and have way too much to do before then. Speaking of which, I should get on a few of those things. Maybe I'll report in from down there, where I sure hope I won't find more snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it's snowing in Nola, that means Cobra's Weather Dominator is functional and we must scramble the G.I. Joe team immediately! :P
Anyway, good luck with finishing everything that needs to be finished before you go (and try not to go too nuts in the process :))